background

4.06.2011

back home.

We had a great trip to Palouse and a wonderful week with baby Ben.  He just adored Clara.  I'd bring her into the room where he'd be and he would baby talk to her and just beam!  It was precious!  Here are the cousins holding hands.

 I loved stealing some squeezes from him too!
Here is Clara in a size 0-3 month onesie.  As you can see, she's a growing girl because these onesies have had their day in the sun and now are ready to be packed away!  She has a baby muffin top over her diaper.  I love that she's getting chubby!
 Here we are after a walk up the hill from downtown Palouse to Steve and Teenie's house.  Clara loves being in the baby Bjorn (Thanks Grandma Brooks!).  I have been using it all the time to cook dinner, do laundry, and I plan to use it tomorrow to start some seeds for this year's garden!


Little Miss Clara did something incredible last night - she slept from 11:30 pm to 6:15 this morning!  Kurtis and I couldn't believe it.  We woke up shocked and so pleasantly surprised, and Clara woke up HUNGRY!  Here's to more nights like that in our future!

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures. Hope she sleeps all night again tonight!
    Oma

    ReplyDelete