background

6.15.2011

playdate.

Some of the girls from work invited Clara and I to a playdate yesterday.  When we got there, the house was FULL of small children.  I had a blast watching some of the kiddies with Clara.  She had a lot of fun too.  Clara decided it would be fun to scream at the small children who just wanted to cuddle with her!  She wasn't really crying, just yelling a lot!  I guess not every new development is sweet and precious!

Here are some pics of cute children with Clara, and I'll include a couple videos of her screaming as well!  Hilarious!

These two little girls have VERY similar names and they both have Feb. b-days!  Claire Ann and Clara Ann!
 Here is Clara sitting up, looking pretty pleasant...just you wait!
 Action shot!  Here she is SCREAMING!  These poor girls!  The younger one said to me at one point, "She's really loud!" 
 She was a little grumpy for a good portion of the day, but she looks like she was a sweet angel in this photo!
 The binkie sure is a life saver!
And now for some screaming!

2 comments:

  1. These clips made me LAUGH! That yell is hilarious followed by the giggle.....I think she's finding her voice! LOOK OUT HERE COMES CLARA ANN ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Clara is bipolar in that first video. And she's only 3 months--parenting is gonna be interesting AND humbling!
    Oma

    ReplyDelete