background

6.17.2011

first picnic.

So today, Clara and I were lucky enough to enjoy a good walk and a picnic with my high school friend Angela and her little baby Austin.  Austin was born 2 and 1/2 weeks after Clara, so they're destined to be good buds!  We had a blast, and of course took some cute pics.  And Ang made some delish chicken salad sandwiches that I'm totally stealing the recipe for!  Yum!

Here are the two babes! 


 Bless you, Clara!

 They were holding hands just seconds before this!  I barely missed it!

 Ang and Austin!
 Clara loved Austin's keys!  I think we may need to get her a set!

 Clara and I!
 Here are the two babies, staring at each other!  They were interacting, talking to each other, and just watching each others' every move!
Here are the two noisemakers in action!  They are just so much fun to watch!
Thanks Ang and Austin for the fun day!  We'll have to do it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment