background

6.07.2011

the kaufmans do boise.

We were lucky to have Teenie and Steve and Ben make a quick stop in Boise on their way home from their marathon roadtrip to the midwest!  They were only here for about 16 hours, but we made the best of it!  Ben swam in the pool with his parents, and we had lots of photo ops outside because the weather was beautiful!

Warning: this post contains TONS of pictures!

Here is the big boy in his swim suit, aviators, and hat!

 He's a total ham for the camera!  Love it!



 Clara and I outside!  Love this pic!  I'm loving that we can get Clara to smile on command now!  I'm totally framing this one!
 My mom and I bought two of these speedo floaties for the babes at a consignment sale in Boise.  Too bad they're both pink!  But hey - Ben can totally pull it off!
 Auntie Em and Clara!

 How cute is this little man!  he has the best hair and eyelashes!  Boys always seem to get blessed with those!
 We had to get some pics of Oma and her two grand-babes!  We started out on the swing facing the sun, not great exposure, but I had to include them in this post 'cause there are some great ones!


 Next we moved to the loveseat on my parents' patio!  Much better!  I love this pic...Ben is very interested in Clara's clippy, and Clara doesn't look too happy about it!



 Ben and his dad, Steve!  A great pic of the two of them!
 The Kaufmans.  Yes - Teenie is wearing a swim suit, it is just strapless!
 Kisses!
 Two sisters and their babies!
 Fantastic pic!


 Em had to get in on the action!


 After the Kaufmans hit to road for home, Oma and Clara were exhausted!  They had to take a quick snooze together!
Thanks for stopping in guys!  It was so fun to spend some time with you!

2 comments:

  1. Oma, very cute pics of you and the babies! AND the picture of the girls and their babies is priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great pics, Beth! I might steal a couple of them for my blog!
    p.s. it's kinda sad that Ben's 3 month old cousin has a better tan than he does. I guess he better get used to that!

    ReplyDelete