background

6.28.2011

four month stats.

At the Dr. today, Clara's measurements were:

head - 16.5 inches - 80th percentile
length - 26 inches - 90th percentile
weight - 14 lbs. 9 oz. - 75th percentile

Doctor says she's growing great.  She has a small bout of eczema, but it isn't a huge deal.

Can I just say that I know Clara is my daughter because of her extremely low tolerance for pain!  OMG!  She needed to get two shots today, and you'd-a-thunk we stuck her with 100 needles!  I decided to get a couple before shot pics, and a few after shot pics!  She performed beautifully!

Here she is before the shots!  Happy little babe!
 So unsuspecting! 


 I hope you're ready little girl!
 And there ya have it!  Two shots later, we have a SCREAMING baby! 
 Here she is in my arms.  Still not happy...at all!

She was crying with her binkie in.  By the time I grabbed the camera, she had settled down.  She is still making a small, silly sound with the bink in.

 And here she is this evening.  Note the costume change - you guessed it, she had a blow out!  She came out back to help me water the plants and was happy as could be watching me and the dogs!


I'm glad she's feeling better.  Hopefully she sleeps ok!

2 comments:

  1. That is too funny! Love the video. Yes, she is DEFINITELY your daughter.
    Love,
    Oma

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY.....pathetic! That just breaks my heart! Not sure how I made it through 3 kids :/

    ReplyDelete