background

6.07.2011

1 year old.

I can't believe that our nephew Ben is a year old! 

Benny boy - it has been so fun watching you grow!  You are an absolute joy to be around, and everyone who meets you falls in love with you!  I love to watch you and baby Clara interact, and am excited to watch you two grow up together! 

 Here is Ben during the first week of his life.
And here he is this week!  Joe Cool in his baby aviators!


For the big birthday, Kurtis and Clara and I made Ben a little growth chart!  It is an important gift for the kid because he is growing like crazy!  Now, the Kaufmans can keep track of how he grows!
Our little message to Ben on the back!
 Here is the top...no the s isn't upside down, it is the font I used!
 and the bottom...
 and the whole thing!  (sorry for the nast view of the cleaning supplies next to the mud sink in the garage!)
It was fun to whip out my Cricket and do a project!  It had been quite a while!  Now I've got the crafting itch.  I think I'll sew Clara a little pillowcase dress next!

Happy first birthday Baby Ben!  We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for another amazing gift, Auntie Beth and Uncle Kurtis! Love you guys too!
    Love,
    Baby Ben

    ReplyDelete