background

5.29.2011

surprise.

Well...Kurtis turns 30 on May 31!  30 years old!  The families and I knew this was big, so we decided to throw him a little surprise birthday bash!  I twisted Jeff's arm (right...) to take Kurtis fishing so he was out of my hair all day, and the moms and I (and my dad and Emily) got everything together for the party! 

The party was a Brats n' Beer Birthday Bash!  Kurtis showed up to a houseful of people and some silly decorations and LOTS of great food (thanks everyone for bringing such great chow)!  I was so happy with the turnout, and the night was fantastic!  Here's the proof!

The birthday boy...
 my dad, the chef...
 Brad n' Angie...
 The Reddens...
 Alex and his fiance Danielle...
 Uncle Brad and Clara-belle...
 Singing to Kurtis. (he hated this part)
 Make a wish...
 blow...
 Here's Avery (Mike and Molly's youngest) and Miss Clara.  Avery is obsessed with babies and loves spending time with Clara!
 Here's our little fam!
 One more!
I wish I'd have snapped pics of everyone here!  I missed lots of you - including the rest of our parents!  I need to get better about snapping more pics!  All in all, it was a fantastic evening!  Thanks everyone for coming and making Kurtis' BIG b-day spesh!

1 comment:

  1. Love the family pics! You guys are adorable!

    ReplyDelete