background

5.10.2011

jammies photo shoots.

These first shots I snapped Saturday morning.  She was just as content as could be in her bouncer.  She's wearing some new jammies because she's fitting into size 6 month pjs now, and it is fun to see her in something new when we wake up in the morning.




 And these were taken last night.  Some are a little blurry. If you couldn't tell, she was NOT in the mood for a photo shoot.  But I was...and her cute little lemon/lime/orange jammies from one of my first graders were too!  I can't believe she's getting so big!  Slow down Clara!  I don't want you to grow up too fast!

 Sucking on my hands is a new thing - and sometimes it is soothing.

 But sometimes, I just really want my binkie!
 Ahhhh - better!

 Here she's thinking - MOM, get out of my face!  And still, she looks so pretty!

 Are those real tears?

2 comments:

  1. She looks soooooooo cuddly!
    Oma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, she does look cuddly Oma! What cute jammies on that beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete