background

5.14.2011

cousins.

Teenie and Ben surprised us this week with a visit to Boise!  Emily came home from college on Wednesday and Teenie hitched a ride south with her, and then Kurtis took her and Ben back up north when he went up turkey hunting on Friday!  We had so much fun, even though it was brief.  It is exciting to watch Ben and Clara starting to interact with each other.  Ben still loves baby Clara and Clara was very entertained by Ben.  My mom watched Clara both Thursday and Friday while I worked, and the cousins got lots of quality time with each other.  Here's the proof!

Isn't my nephew the cutest baby boy EVER!  In his superman attire especially!

 Trying to get shots of the babes together is a lot harder than it seems it should be!
 No, don't palm her face Ben!
 Maybe if I hold them both...we'll get a good shot!  Ha!  Jokes on me!

Cute of Ben...
 Cute of nobody...
 Cute of Clara!
We'll try again next time!

1 comment:

  1. Haha I swear we'll never get a good pic of those kids together! They're crazy! But it was a lot of fun to surprise you guys and hang out for a couple days!

    ReplyDelete