background

7.16.2011

staredown.

When I was pregnant, I reconnected with some high school friends who I hadn't seen in years.  (That makes me sound really old!)  I found out that two of my good friends were also pregnant!  We were all shocked and wonderfully surprised!  I had Clara, a few weeks later my friend Angela had little Austin, and three months later, Marla had little Faith!  We've had such fun with our babies!  We have gone on lots of walks and we've even had a handful of picnics in different parks.  The babes LOVE spending time on the blanket in the shade of a big tree, and us moms love to chat and learn how this parenting thing works together! 

Here is a shot of Clara and Austin "enjoying" some tummy time staring each other down!
Clara promptly passed out! 

Thanks girls for the fun times!  I love that our babies are spending lots of time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment