background

7.28.2011

the littlest Waldon is 19.

So Em turned 19!  Whoa!  She celebrated by shopping in the morning with Mom, meeting up with Clara and I for lunch at Olive Garden (can't beat soup, salad, and bread sticks at lunch), then we had a nice dinner at the 'rents house, and then I'm sure she was out all night with her crew! It was a great day and we're so glad to have her home in Boise!  She keeps us all laughing!

Here are some pics from lunch.



 Clara getting sleepy and cuddling with Oma.


 Some lemon cake that Em got for her b-day!
 Crazy baby smiling with the bink in!

 blurry - but cute!

 I had another "mommy brain" episode at lunch - I left my camera on the table at Olive Garden!  What?  I never do that!  Ugh!

Thank goodness Em had her camera handy during supper at my Mom and Dad's house!
I love this pic of Clara and her Opa!
 B-day girl with her cake!  Don't count the candles.  We could only find 17!  Ha!  And what's better is that they were sparkler candles!  What fun!

 Kurtis looks so contorted in this next pic because he leaned away from me at the last second, just to be a goofball!
We were happy to celebrate your b-day with you Em!  Here's to many more!

1 comment:

  1. Just another normal night at the Waldons--did ya have to say we only had 17 candles for a 19 year old?
    Oma

    ReplyDelete