background

7.13.2011

important.

Loved this article!  I couldn't agree with the author's words more!  I'm guilty of this all the time, even in my first grade classroom.  It is going to take some unlearning to get on the right track for when Clara gets a little older so I can be a good model for her!  Read this (so I don't give you the stink eye when you talk about Clara's outfit or how cute/beautiful/adorable/etc. she is)!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-bloom/how-to-talk-to-little-gir_b_882510.html

3 comments:

  1. Alright already!
    Oma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read it. I'll try to be better, but it's so hard when she is the cutest little thing I've ever seen and she wears all the cutest clothes and does all the cutest little things! But I'll try.

    p.s. 15% of girls under 12 wear mascara, eyeliner, and lipstick regularly?! What does that make me if I've never worn all 3 on the same day in my whole life (except for my wedding, and even so, I took of the lipstick right after the ceremony) and I'm 26?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops....GUILTY!!! I agree with Teeny, it IS hard when she is so adorable all the time. BUT for Clara, I will do my best!

    ReplyDelete