background

7.07.2011

guess who's eating cereal.

On the 4th of July, while we were waiting for Kurtis and my Dad to get back from the Owyhee River, we decided to have Clara try some rice cereal.  My Mom had some in her cupboard from one of Ben's visits.  I went to get the cameras, and by the time I got back into the room, my Mom had a few spoonfuls down the hatch.  Clara loved it!  The only time we had trouble getting the cereal into her belly was when she was smiling so much that it fell right back out!


Yeah - we were feeding her in her car seat!  A little strange, but hey, she can't sit up in a high chair yet anyway!

2 comments:

  1. Since Clara looks nothing like me, I have been asking her if we're related since the day she was born. Turns out we ARE related now that I have witnessed how much she likes to eat!
    Love Oma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Oma! AND good job Clara! I see a girls lunch in our future!

    ReplyDelete