background

3.21.2011

a sh*@storm - literally.

So one of Clara's favorite times of the day is when she is getting her diaper changed.  She is almost always a smiley baby when she's getting cleaned up - which makes diaper changing a lot more pleasant for Kurtis and I.  Well, yesterday I was downstairs and all of a sudden I heard Kurtis laughing and carrying on upstairs.  I knew he had headed up to change Clara, so I knew something was up when I heard all that noise.  I got upstairs (with camera in hand because I knew it was going to be good) and our sweet baby Clara had exploded poop all over Kurtis' shirt, pants, and elbow.  She managed to remain completely clean, which makes the story hilarious in my opinion!  Here are a few shots I got of the event!
The good sport of a Dad!
 Clara was laughing almost as hard as I was!
 Watching her parents carry on like that made her a little curious.
 Cute baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment