background

3.30.2011

more time in palouse.

So we've been having fun and WORKING HARD in Palouse while Steve and Teenie are enjoying some sunny weather.  Clara went to Winco for the first time.  She made it about halfway through the store and then seemed to get a little overwhelmed.  She started crying and couldn't settle down, so I had to carry her for the rest of the trip.  I don't know what I would have done if I'd have been grocery shopping alone.  Probably would have just left the cart and headed home. 

Emily was having so much fun, riding in the crazy cart with Ben and Clara.  Can't you tell?

 The two babes almost always fall asleep during car rides which is awesome!
 We met up with Uncle Brian for lunch at the alehouse in Moscow.  It was great to see him.  Clara slept through the whole lunch, but she listened to his funny stories and I know she enjoyed them!
Here are Emmy and Dalton with Ben.  Ben's hamming it up as usual in front of the camera!

 Mom and I at lunch!
 Clara is enjoying Cousin Ben's swing.  We just need to get some batteries for it!  We've been pushing it by hand as we play cards at night. 
Today we're off to shop around Pullman!  Emily is meeting us there, so we'll have some reinforcements to help us care for the children!  I can't imagine having more than one at this point!

1 comment:

  1. Geez, Em! Just look at my sweet, impressionable boy watching you flip off the camera! You're in big trouble, missy!

    ReplyDelete