background

2.26.2011

Meeting her family

Clara has has a blast meeting her family.  I think they've enjoyed meeting her too!  Here she is meeting her Oma Waldon.
Here is Clara with her Opa Waldon.
Here is Clara and Grandma Brooks.

And here she is with Grandpa Brooks.
Here is Auntie Teenie with baby Clara.

And here she is with her Aunt Teenie and cousin Ben.

8 months difference in age seems like A LOT at this point!


Here is baby Clara with her Uncle Brad.  He was showing lots of love for her!

Clara has also met her Aunt Angie, but I forget to snap a pic of their meeting!  Dang!  She cannot wait to meet her Uncle Brian and her Aunt Emily who are both up in Moscow, ID enduring a blizzard.  She also can't wait to meet her Uncle Steve who is holding down the fort in Palouse, WA while Teenie and Ben are here helping us out with everything it takes to care for a newborn! 

Just for kicks, (and because after going through labor and delivery with her, she sure feels like family) here is a pic of all of us with our midwife Margie.  All I can say is she is a fantastic woman who allowed me to survive something I wasn't really sure I'd make it through!

No comments:

Post a Comment