background

2.04.2011

we're such sheep

So we decided to start a blog just like everyone else!  Baby girl is due in 1 week and 6 days and we've been asked by many friends and family to blog so they can stay up to date on our lives once we have a baby at home.  We think we're ready for her to get here... bags are packed, room is ready, carseat is locked in the subaru, substitute plans are done!  Now we just need to sit around and wait.  My guess is she'll come a week late and drive us all crazy in the process.  Here are a few pics of her room.  I like to go in there and just look around at things, smell the baby lotion, and sit in the rocker that belonged to my great-grandma Dora.  You could say we're pretty excited for her to arrive!


And for your pure entertainment, here is a belly shot.  Yeah, I know, two more weeks to get EVEN BIGGER!

4 comments:

  1. You look great! I love your new blog. We are excited for you both and can't wait to see baby pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO blog! I'm really excited to keep up with you guys this way!

    BTW, Emily thinks you look HUGE. She was wondering, are you guys sure you aren't having triplets? I, on the other hand, have been there and think you look FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. I like the framed ultrasound pics! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete