background

2.11.2011

Update on baby Brooks

Well, midwife Margie saw me today and said baby's head is VERY low, I think she used the word "engaged", and she said birth could happen anytime.  I'm not feeling any different, but you all know I'm only planning on being in labor for 3 hours so I have a feeling it will come on fast and be over before I know it, right?  I think I'll deliver after our due date which is only one week away!  Still, this baby will be here no matter what within the next three weeks!  Scary!  Almost as scary as this pic of Kurtis setting up the Christmas tree this year!
Just kidding - I LOVE this pic!

2 comments:

  1. I'm planning on a quick labor too. I'm sure we will both get our wishes. :) Oh and I think you need to start doing jumping jacks or something to get that baby out. :)

    ReplyDelete