background

8.30.2012

Life at Oma-care.

Clara goes to Oma and Opa's house everyday! They provide the best daycare available, and Clara gets to see Oma, Opa, and Auntie Emmy more regularly than I do! My Mom ensures me this situation is a win-win...for us and for them!

Some days...I'm not so sure! I think we really are getting the much better deal, but i know they love to spend everyday with their only granddaughter too! These are the pics I received via text yesterday, along with some cute blurb about my "happy, agile, hungry" little girl. That is the very nice way to say that not only didn't she eat well (which has been going on since she fell off the wagon and got hooked to milk again), BUT she also didn't nap well!

We owe you guys...just make sure she doesn't make this next activity a daily occurrence!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm...how do I delete this post? Someone (not her overly busy parents) but someone will report me to child protective services! Don't do it, Janet, your only grandchild will be a ward of the state!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just glanced at this title again and read "Obama-care" instead. Ha! Love these pics! Get that girl into gymnastics, already!

    ReplyDelete