background

8.09.2012

a visit from Teenie and the boys.

Teenie came for a visit while Steve was busy harvesting up north in late July.  It is always fun to have them here.  I sure wish they lived closer.

During this visit we didn't do anything exciting.  We just stayed at our house or Mom and Dad's and enjoyed each others' company.  To be honest, with three kids under three years, that may be our best option!

Here we are hanging out our place!













 Gwen kept her eye on baby Will so we Mom's could have a little break.
Apparently I got a little too close to him for Gwen's comfort.  She took her babysitting job seriously!

Here we are at Mom and Dad's.  Opa read the older babes a few books.


 Will is the cutest 7 month old I know!!!

 Look how Clara is holding this piece of food  (I don't remember what she was eating). 
 One word...HAIR!  Love it!



 As you can see, Clara and I can never get enough of that baby!

1 comment:

  1. A great time was had by all. I wished they lived closer too!

    ReplyDelete