background

3.26.2012

wild turkeys.

My Dad spent a Saturday at Cabela's to give info at a National Wild Turkey Federation booth.  We went to visit him, and to see the cool animals and fish at Cabela's. 

We were quite the herd.  Not only Kurtis, Clara, and I went to visit my dad.  We met Teenie, Steve, Ben, Will, and Emily there, too.  We also met Kurtis' parents Jeff and Janet there.  It was great!  And the best part is that Cabela's is so big, I don't even think we felt overwhelming to anyone else while we were there!  Maybe?  Here's hoping this is one place we aren't overwhelming!



Dad: "Now, try to get Clara and I and the whole banner in the picture..."
Me: "Yeah, yeah, yeah.  I knew you were going to say that!"

 So cute!
 A guy at the booth next to my Dad was making a super loud turkey sound.  Clara made this face for a long time because of that scary sound.  She's been a little lot sensitive to scary animal sounds lately.

 Great pic of Clara and her Dad!
 Clara and Grandpa Brooks.  I think that scary sound must have still been going at this point based on the look on Clara's face.


No comments:

Post a Comment