background

3.30.2012

water in the ears.

In the bath, Clara has started doing this crazy thing!  She lays back in the water and just relaxes for what seems like FOREVER!  The first time she did it, she layed back and made silly noises.  I think she found out that noises sound funny when your ears are under water. 

Each time she does this, all I can think about is when I was young and my parents first got their pool.  I got terrible cases of Swimmers' Ear.  I keep worrying that all that water in her ears will make her sick.  But then I remember that we bobbed in the deep end over and over and over, and that the water combined with the depth is probably what gave us the infection.  I think she's probably ok in a couple inches of water!

She's very content laying in the bath like this!  Silly girl!


 There she is with her favorite letter L again!

No comments:

Post a Comment