background

3.02.2012

the girl loves books.

Clara gravitates to her bookshelf everyday.  She'd usually rather read than play with her favorite toys (see previous dish towel post!).  I caught her spending some time reading the other evening. 
 I love her surprised look when she turns pages.
 She showing me how amazing the rooster is in The Very Busy Spider, by Eric Carle.  She loves the rooster page, and what a rooster says!
 Here she is scratching the spider's web (it is raised and feels really cool to little fingers).
 She's showing me the fly on this page!

 I'm sure the dogs were walking by at this point!  She is always pointing at her puppies!

You're gonna love this video!  Sorry it is so dark, but her sweet little voice reading totally makes up for the poor video quality! 

No comments:

Post a Comment