background

3.01.2012

a dish towel.

Clara LOVES dish towels.  Anytime one is hanging from the handle on the door of the oven, she spots it and zips over to whip it off the handle and walk around with it.  She walks and flings it around, holds it in her mouth, or just drags it behind her on the floor.  Yeah...I'm washing dish towels a lot more often now! 

Here she is with her prize!
 This is her kissy face..she purses her lips and says "mmmmmm". 

 I snapped this shot just as she let go of the towel that she was holding between her teeth!  Silly girl!
 On a side note, Clara has also taken up spinning.  Not on a bike, duh!  She spins around in circles until she falls down.  I tried to get a video of it, but didn't quite make it in time.  I did, however, get a pic of her while spinning.  I'm telling ya, she learns new tricks everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment