background

11.23.2011

a mauling.

Clara and Austin are great buddies.  Austin was born a few weeks after Clara and his Mom Angela and I went to middle and high school together.  We've had such fun getting the babies together when we can so they can play and we can chat! 

Last time they played, Clara couldn't stop kissing Austin.  I was hoping this time she'd be a little more chill about playing with Austin.

Apparently...


she's like a crazed 13 year old girl around Justin Bieber! 

She couldn't stop grabbing him, kissing him, tackling him, etc.  I'm a little worried that she'll be one of those boy crazy little girls that gets put on the wall at recess for kissing boys in kindergarten.  Maybe I'm overreacting. 

In all actuality, I love this video!  When the girl gets wound up, she's SO entertaining!

4 comments:

  1. Whoa,ahahahaha!!! We are in TROUBLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alrighty, Note to self, keep my boy away from Clara. Already boy crazy! hahah you're in trouble. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just laughed out loud watching this video! I can't help but want to kiss Austin too every time I see him:) Love these two little ones so much...and Clara, you are SOOOOOO precious!

    ReplyDelete