background

11.01.2011

babes in leaves: play-by-play of a photo shoot gone wrong.

Teenie and I dressed the babies alike and headed out to the neighbors yard full of golden leaves for a photo shoot that we thought would be wonderful productive perfect.  At least it was memorable!

This may be my fave of Ben.  He is super excited about something!


The wind was pretty nuts out there and soon leaves were sticking to Clara's perfectly feathered hair!  Poor girl!

Bangs!  Ben's bangs were our nemesis!

Really Clara, you're trying to ingest the leaves?  I had to go grab a slobbery leaf out of her mouth - all that was sticking out of her cute lips was the tip of the stem!  I'm glad I got to her when I did!

At this point, Teenie and I are YELLING the babies' names trying to get their attention and working hard to get them to look at us!  This is what we got!
So uninterested!

Ben really wanted to give his cousin a big PINCH!

Clear shot of Clara, Ben...well, bangs!

"No, no Ben, sit down.  Please?!  Sit on your pockets please!  Ben!  Hello!"
Princess Leah with leaves.

Almost cute - bad angle!
Who knows!
Clara, seriously, get the leaves out of your mouth!

Me - "This one might be cute!  Just get them both to look over here!"
Teenie - "Ben, Clara, look here!  Seriously, we should quit while we're ahead!"
In desperation, we both just begged, "Please?"

Ben, I'm with you, let's go inside!

Maybe another day!

1 comment: