background

3.05.2016

Thanksgiving 2015.

We celebrated Thanksgiving with both sides of the family at our new house!  It was potluck style, of course, because I could never handle the whole meal on my own!

Clara made names to set at each place setting.


Kurtis listened to music and cleaned the house.


And I worked a little in the kitchen and really enjoyed the day!


Lucy enjoyed all the company and snuggles.



Kurtis Traegered his first turkey and it turned out so delicious!  You can see from the pic that Brian was skeptical, and my Dad thought Kurtis needed some tips to for carving his first turkey!


The kid table with some cute kids!


Everyone else fit in the dining room!  It was a blast to be all together!



It was seriously a fabulous day!  We had so much fun.  Teenie, my Mom, Janet, and I all helped fix the side dishes to accompany the turkey, so the work load wasn't too bad!  We enjoyed the meal, and then dessert, and then we played games into the night!  Plus, we were so lucky to have both sides of our family together so we didn't have to split our time between two houses on the holiday!  It minimized stress, for sure!  It reminded me that we sure have a lot to be thankful for!

1 comment: