background

3.07.2016

Christmas-y stuff.

We had tons of fun in December doing all sorts of Christmas activities!  Clara performed in her first Christmas piano recital.  We played a duet and I was the only one to make a mistake.  Darn!


Clara and Grandma Janet had fun at Clara's class party!





We had our annual mother/daughter brunch with my girlfriends!  It is the best time!  Jessica hosted this year in her new house, and it was a belly-laugh kind of time!




Big and little pups enjoying the holidays!


I did lots of holiday baking, but this year I waited until the last minute!  But I got everything baked in time to deliver neighbor cookie plates on Christmas Eve!


We visited Santa at the Village with cousin Ava!  We got some great photos!



We went on a drive to see Christmas lights with the boys and Teenie and Oma!




And on Christmas Eve, it snowed!


We also had the Brooks family dinner at Fork hosted by Uncle Arlen, which we always enjoy so much.  And Kurtis and I had fun at his work Christmas party the weekend before the holiday.  I know I'm forgetting some events, but these are the pics I could round up!  It was a great December!

No comments:

Post a Comment