background

3.09.2016

January and February fun.

I got giardia from Lucy on Christmas night...that wasn't too fun.  But with a dose of anti-parasite antibiotics, I was good as new.  It only took a few weeks!

We had a playdate with friends.



Clara got another haircut...only her 3rd in her lifetime.



I finished another quilt.


Clara fixed us her famous fruit salad A LOT!  She just loves chopping and is a great chef!


We headed up to Lewiston for Will's 4th birthday in mid-January!





Clara enjoyed playing with her new Kit doll and learning all about her from listening to the audio book, Meet Kit.  It was so fun to enjoy a book in this new way with Clara!


We hiked a few times looking for deer sheds.


Kurtis has been working with Lucy to make her a bird dog.








A coffee date after a north Boise hike.





I was able to attend the Mother's Tea at Clara's preschool.  It was fabulous, except for the fact that I was pretty sick.  But I couldn't miss it!



Clara and I enjoyed a "campfire" outside in the mild February weather.




We went to sushi on Valentine's Day as a family!



Clara just LOVES her california rolls!



A little tree climbing happened in the backyard!



And after feeling sick for a month, I found out I had mononucleosis.  At least I had an answer for why I felt so terrible for SO LONG.  Thankfully, I'm on the mend.



I felt terrible for the first couple months of this new year from the giardia and then the mono.  I'm working hard to take care of myself and boost my immune system.  Hopefully this sickness is behind me.  I'm ready for spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment