background

6.09.2013

mother's day 2013.

For Mother's Day this year, we made the rounds like usual and had a fabulous and surprisingly relaxing day!  We started off at Jeff and Janet's for brunch.  We had a little bit of time before brunch so we enjoyed the patio and the gorgeous weather.  Here's the proof!



 I love Clara's smile in the next two pics with Daddy.  So calculated...funny!




 A Mom's Day kiss from my girl!


 What can we say?  She loves bubbles!
 Clara shared some loves with Grandma!



 And as always had fun being silly with Pop!
 Here's Clara that morning in front of my our clematis!  You should see it now!


 Later that day, we headed over to my parents' house for dinner.  I enjoyed a Mother's Day G and T with lime!
 And Emily brought this lovely cake to celebrate our Mom!  It was stunning!
 Here's my pretty Mom showing off the baked goods (to clarify...not baked by any of us!).
 Right?

I've been meaning to blog for quite some time!  The end of school is always crazy!  But tonight, my Mom reminded me that it had been almost a month between blog posts, and I knew it was time to update.  When I jumped on the computer, I realized the next set of photos to blog about were our Mother's Day photos.  And the timing was just right...we lost Janet's mom GG (short for Great Grandma) yesterday evening.  I'm so glad Clara got to know her!  She'll be missed!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the reading material--perfect timing after all.

    ReplyDelete