background

9.25.2012

Clara's first time in the boat.

So Kurtis bought a boat in June.  I coulda killed him!  Clara and I finally joined him in the boat this fall, as soon as the weather cooled down a bit.  Clara loved it...at first.  The snacks were the only thing that kept that girl "happy" and her parents sane!
 
But we got a few cute pictures of Clara on her first boat ride!
 
 This one's a keeper!
 Clara kissed all the fishies that came into the boat!
 Here she is drooling over her fruit leather.  Like I said, snacks are imperative to a successful boat trip with a toddler!
 Here I am with the biggest fish of the day, which I caught!
 And here is Clara "fishing"...aka slamming the rod down as hard as possible in the rod holder.
Now that this boat is in OUR garage, I'm sure there'll be many more boat trips.  For now, Clara and I are both slowly warming up to the idea of being a boating family.

I guess as long as there are snacks, we'll be ok!

Just kidding, Kurtis!  It was fun and we'll be glad to go again with you!  And now, whenever Clara sees any body of water (including small puddles in the gutter), she says, "fishies!".  Oh no!  Another fishing addict in the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment