background

4.01.2012

getting dressed...all by myself.

Clara has been very into going into her room, getting in her closet, and diving into her dirty clothes basket.  Lately, she's been "getting herself dressed" in her dirty clothes.  She holds pieces of clothing under her chin and gives this hilarious little face.  That's how we know she is "getting dressed".


 This is the face I'm talking about!
 It's the same face she wears when she holds and loves on her babies.
 Sometimes, she manages to put clothes on her head, or around the back of her neck like a scarf. 

 Look at this!  Isn't it precious!  She just cracks me up.







This little baby sure is busy these days!

1 comment:

  1. oh my, she's such a little lady!

    that gig'll get a whole lot less fun when she pulls out some blown-out jammies and puts them under her chin! (or doesn't she do that like my boys?)

    ReplyDelete