background

2.26.2012

Clara's birthday #6... winding down.

After cake, Auntie Angie and I went upstairs to give Clara a quick bath.  I anticipated more mess, so I didn't bathe her before the party, (or the day before the party), so a bath was in order.  We got Clara in jammies, and headed back downstairs to rejoin the party.  Clara visited with Opa for a about a second.  She did what she does best when it comes to glasses, schmears her little fingers on them. 
 All of a sudden, I looked back at the two of them, and this is what I saw.  One SLEEPY baby drinking her night-night bottle.
 I think she actually slept through the drinking part.  A big party for a little girl took its toll on her.
 The party seemed to take its toll on everyone else too!



You don't see Kurtis in these pics because he was in the kitchen doing dishes!  Woot woot!  Thanks Kurtis!

Thanks family for coming to help celebrate Clara's first year with us!  It was memorable and meaningful that you were here!  And all the pictures from the night are priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment