background

1.12.2012

on the verge.

If anyone knows how to stop time, let me know, because this little girl is on the verge of walking.  Not that I never want her to walk...it's just that I hate how fast she's reaching these important milestones.  Walking is a sign that a year really has gone by since she was born.  Onto the story.  She is borrowing a little push toy from her cousin Ben.  When we let her try it about a month ago, it slipped right out from underneath her and made her cry.  But just look at her now! 

And here she is making her funny, scrunchy face while walking along.


Here are a few still shots.







I really wish I would have gotten some video of the times she ran into something and got stuck.  Whoa!  According to my mom, Clara has a temper like I did when I was small.  Apparently, if she can't do something perfectly the first time she tries it, watch out!  The girl is getting a little bit of 'tude at times.  But I know I'd be disappointed if she didn't have a little spunk in her!

Good thing she's cute!

Oh yeah, don't mind Cash Cab in the background!

1 comment:

  1. Woah!!! It won't be long :) BTW...love the scrunchy face heeheee!

    ReplyDelete