background

1.07.2012

mother/daughter brunch.

This is one of my favorite Christmas traditions!  Each year, I do a brunch with a few girls who I met in middle school and became very close with in college.  We get together with our moms, our sisters, our daughters and nieces and whoever can make it and do a brunch during the holidays.  Some years we do brunch at one of our houses, and other years we go out.  This year, we went to brunch/lunch at Kneaders.  We missed Teri terribly, but had a wonderful few hours catching up and being loud! 

It was great to be able to bring my daughter to brunch this year!

 Here's the crowd. 
 Jessica and Tabitha (Teri's niece)
 Julie and Kathy (Teri's mom and sister in law)
 The Kom women, Sarah, Katie, Rowan and Donna
 Us Waldon girls
 Us girls...sans Teri
 The moms - they're the best!
 Ok - one more of the three of us!
This tradition is something I look forward to all year long.  I love seeing these girls.  No matter how long it has been between visits, we always manage to jump in right where we left off!  Thanks girls for a great day!

1 comment: