background

9.12.2014

a Roaring Springs summer.

When we moved to our house four years ago, I knew we were close to our local water park, Roaring Springs.  But I never thought we'd go.  Oma and Opa have a pool, and I thought we'd spend all our days over there!

Well, fast forward to this summer.  This was Clara's last summer to enter for free at Roaring Springs, and for me to buy a season pass, it cost a little over a hundred bucks!  So I went for it, and never looked back!

We had a fabulous time at the water park!  We went on average once a week.  Sometimes more, sometimes less.  We'd walk over at 11 am and stay until nap time.  Clara got more and more daring as the summer went on, and by the end of summer, her favorite ride was Racing Ridge, a pretty tall slide!  She loved the wave pool, the lazy river, and the kiddie attractions too.  I hope that next year, she'll grow to be 42" tall (she's 40 inches currently) so we can go on some more exciting rides!  For a small fry, she likes a little thrill!







No comments:

Post a Comment