background

7.08.2014

Cousin Peter.

We learned some very sad news in May... my cousin Peter lost his battle to AML.

Clara and I made the trip to North Dakota with my parents and all the Kaufmans for his funeral.  It was the saddest of circumstances, but wonderful to see my Dad's family.

Here is a lovely picture of Pete, "stolen" from my Auntie Ann's fb page.  He was quite a young man.


And here are a few pictures from our quick trip...





and the events held to remember Peter.






I've got to give photo credit to my Auntie Dawn and my mom for taking the pics during our few days in ND.  I was completely irresponsible and didn't take photos while we were in Minot.

1 comment:

  1. So glad we went all the way to Minot--19 hrs driving wasn't so fun, but the trip was so worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete