background

2.02.2014

Now that it's February, The Holidays: Part 7 - Christmas Day.

Oh boy, school started again and I haven't even thought about the blog for the last month!

Steve and Teenie left Boise with the boys after Ben visited the doc at an unguent care for his breathing troubles (poor guy).  And at about noon, we headed home to give Clara a quick sleep and let us get ready for the celebration with the Brooks side of our family.

We headed over to Jeff and Janet's that afternoon and had the most relaxing afternoon and evening.  We leisurely enjoyed some appetizers while we opened gifts with each other.  Then Janet served us a fab Christmas day dinner and we played some games together as a family.  I was a dork and didn't take any pictures!  (Well I really didn't take any pictures during the Christmas season at all, I just stole pics that my family took).  So I'm bummed that I don't have any photos to add to this post.  But just know that Christmas afternoon and evening were extremely pleasant and relaxed.  It was the perfect way to end the busy, busy holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment