background

9.02.2013

1984 vintage.

We lovingly refer to my mother as the definition of a "hoarder".  But no matter how much hell we give her for keeping EVERYTHING, all of us secretly love it!  We have inherited the best wooden puzzles, discovery toys, libraries of books, and since I had a daughter, I've gotten the boxes upon boxes of girl clothes and dolls.

There were six dresses in a size 3T that I wore when I was little, at around age 2 or 3.  That's why this post references 1984...because I was 2 in '84.  My two little sisters also wore these dresses.  So I pulled them out of Clara's closet and decided to have a little photo shoot this morning.  Clara was having fun at first, and by the end, it was like pulling teeth to get her to sit for a photo.  But the final result was pretty cute!  Look for yourself!




 I love this one!




 We may or may not have been over it at this point!




 The little stinker kept turning around and shaking her booty at me!



Pretending to be a ducky in the ducky outfit.


 So over it!













 He he he!



So glad I have these pictures!  I just need to whip out some of me and post some side by sides!

3 comments:

  1. Brings a tear to my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Love these pictures! Please, post some side by sides, can't wait to see them! She melts my heart! Can only imagine how much fun Oma had dressing her in these adorable outfits and all the memories it brought back:) XOXO Mar

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely PRECIOUS!!! She is actually posing...my sweet baby girl ;-)

    ReplyDelete