background

6.18.2015

Interviewing a 4-year-old.



This little survey was floating around the internet, and I thought I'd ask Clara.  It's always fun to survey a 4-year-old!

1. What is something mom always says to you? "Yes and no"

2. What makes mom happy? "saying sorry"

3. What makes mom sad? "when I be mad"

4. How does your mom make you laugh? (gestured a funny face)

5. What was your mom like as a child? "she had that hair and was little and taked a shower and a bath...I don't really know"

6. How old is your mom? "uh 2- 1... no you're 3-1?"

7. How tall is your mom? "tall like my daddy"

8. What is her favorite thing to do? "go to stores"

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "she goes to work"

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "making cupcakes"

11. What is your mom really good at? "being a mama"

12. What is your mom not very good at? "fixing stuff"

13. What does your mom do for a job? "type and send messages to people and teach kids"

14.What is your mom's favorite food? "everything"

15.What makes you proud of your mom? "I don't know" - shoot, then she giggled after asking me if I typed "I don't know"

16. If your mom were a character, who would she be? "Ana and Elsa"

17. What do you and your mom do together? "go to the waterpark and pick up dog poop"

18. How are you and your mom the same? "we have the same hair and skin"

19. How are you and your mom different? "because we are not the same size we don't have the same eyes and sometimes mama paints her nails and I don't"

20. How do you know your mom loves you? "because she gave me a special name"

21. What does your mom like most about your dad? "that he fixes things and is funny"

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? "the waterpark and camping"

23. How old was your Mom when you were born? "I don't know!"


No comments:

Post a Comment