background

3.04.2015

February fun.

We've been to the zoo a few times since we received our ZOO pass for Christmas, and it never gets old (for Clara and I).


On a particularly warm day, we capped off the Zoo fun with a trip for frozen yogurt.


Kurtis and I went to Sakana for sushi, which we've done for most of our Valentine's Days.  The only photo I got was of my food...but sushi is so pretty!


Clara and I have had some tea parties together since she got her tea set for Valentine's Days.  At this particular party, we had tea and carrots with hummus.  We live on the wild side!


And Clara and Emmy and I went for dollar sushi one week night, and Clara loved it!  She entertained the other diners with her enthusiasm for her food.  However, she did have a wasabi incident...

No comments:

Post a Comment