background

12.26.2014

Waldon Family Pictures.

My friend Teri's husband Dave is a photographer, and graciously took the Waldon Family photos this year.  We got a few shots in front of the house Paul and Cynth have lived in since I was 5.



And then we headed down below their house to the wetlands area and took some more.


This next shot would have been my fave, but we adults couldn't get our act together and all look good at the same time!  I love the blue sky and tan grasses!



I love this next one!










This was the one on our Christmas card!



And this next sequence is pretty classic!  In the first shot, Will hit Clara and ticked her off...


then he felt angry...


The two older kids soaked up the extra love from Auntie Em!


And then Em tried to wrangle Will... unsuccessfully!


And this was my fave one of the whole family!  Thank you Dave!


No comments:

Post a Comment