background

3.31.2014

our little squirrel.

These are just a few funny, recent pictures of Clara.




I posted this on Facebook with this picture:

This is Clara's shopping cart. The first time she came to me, the grocery store lady, she bought "schmarshmallows", chocolate, salad, lettuce, and Cheerios. The second time she came to my store, she bought beer and told me she was a grown up who had a baby whose teeth just fell out because she ate too much candy.

 Enjoying the sunshine in our backyard after a picnic lunch last weekend.


She proceeded to strip down because she thought it was warm enough to swim in her pool.  She begged me to fill it with water.  It was only 72 degrees.  I just couldn't comply.


She then sat in some pots I bought for some houseplants.  She propped up her baby to.  That girl!




1 comment: