background

12.07.2013

first snow.


We had our first good snow last night!  Clara just loved playing in it!  I opened the garage door and Clara flew out into the snow.  By the time I could retrieve the shovel from inside the garage, she had made a snow angel and was laying in the snow piling snow on top of herself like a crazy person!  She used her shovels and buckets to build castles while I shoveled, and then she decided she wanted to get her bike out and take it for a spin.  I was a little worried the consequences would include tears and owies, but each time she skidded and fell, she just giggled.  It was hilarious to watch!


She's got a look in her eyes like she's up to no good in these next few pics!






After tipping over for the umpteenth time, she gave me some great poses for pictures!  I was giggling like crazy, and she ate it up!















And here's the maniac at work!



What a fun and snowy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment