background

5.08.2013

recital at nursing home.

Clara had a recital at a nearby nursing home recently.  She did pretty well.

Here she is prepping for the show!
 She didn't like the spider in her hair!  The 2-3 year olds are dancing to "Itsy Bitsy Spider".
 Kurtis is a total stage dad!

 She honestly stood facing sideways and picked her nose for the first half of her first song.  But then she saw us in the audience and livened right up!





 This was when the applause started!  Hilarious!  She was so proud!

It was pretty great!  She is the youngest in her class, but she did surprisingly well...besides the nose picking!

3 comments:

  1. Hilarious! I love that she picked her nose through half the song! She's 2, that comes with the territory, right?!

    And I can totally see Kurtis as a stage dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she has allergies...yes that's her excuse...allergies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so precious I actually had tears in my eyes!

    ReplyDelete